Thread: looking for region 6 matches

looking for region 6 matches

Ok so I will probably be living in Tennessee for awhile and I am looking for matches in that region. I will be in the Nashville area but dont mind travelling. Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated

wow 69 views and not one responce

Private
    not that this does you any good, but there was a PRS match 2 months ago in cookville, tn. Brock's Gap training center in birmingham, AL holds tactical precision rifle matches. they are having one on November 15, 2014 Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. link Brock's Gap Training Center, Hoover, Alabama - Upcoming Events

Does this count in the regional competition for the PRS?

Sergeant
    November at Brocks Gap canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporter II View Post
    November at Brocks Gap canceled?
    It looks like the next match we will have will be in january. We are all taking some time off to spend with family. We have already had a meeting regarding a concept that we are still working out the details for the next match.
    Thank you,
    McRees Precision, Tactical Tailor, Timney Triggers, Kestrel, David Tubb, LPR Elite Securities Group.

Sergeant
    PTS in Cookeville TN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone have contact info or a calendar of events for PTS? Their website is kind of lacking

Woody's Rifle and Hunting Club | Precision Rifle Competition in Central North Carolina

Woody's will be hosting a two day PRS match on March 7th & 8th and possibly additional club level matches throughout 2015.
    6.5 SAUM: Manner's T2 in ACMETM Camo with APA Sage Cerakote

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhop101 View Post
    does anyone have contact info or a calendar of events for PTS? Their website is kind of lacking
    [MENTION=19556]KNIGHT11B4[/MENTION] and [MENTION=42609]ssatt68[/MENTION] are the match directors.

Quote Originally Posted by bunsen27 View Post
    Woody's Rifle and Hunting Club | Precision Rifle Competition in Central North Carolina

Woody's will be hosting a two day PRS match on March 7th & 8th and possibly additional club level matches throughout 2015.

Where in NC is this located?

Sergeant
    Raleigh nc or close enough.

Technically New Hill, which is a little Southwest of Raleigh on US1. It is within an easy 20-30 min drive of good restaurants and accommodations, and 45 minutes of RDU.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.63...C%20NC%2027562

Hop on I-40 and drive East for 8 hours then South on US1 for ~20min. It is well worth the drive already and with the new property coming online next Spring it's only going to get better.
    6.5 SAUM: Manner's T2 in ACMETM Camo with APA Sage Cerakote